Friday 7 May 2010

Torch!!!

Man never before have I been so pissed with a piece of animation before, in my life! Just so many redoin and redoin and so forth. And after so many redoing It then gets brought to my attention that the torch isn't supposed to have 3 bounces and that it shouldn't bounce so far but neare to the middle. Sigh...I wouldn't expect anyone to get it, basically it was a real stressful day, you fix one part of the animation, something else changes and you can slightly see it and it bothers you like that itch you get when you don't wipe your ass properly. These are the results of my animation. I did the best I could with it.

Another update on this. If you look at the previouse 2 plays, you will see that the torch stays still then mysteriously, starts moving on its own so I managed to fix it though. Looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment