Wednesday 5 May 2010

Drive up progress 1



Ok, what you see here is the emotional phase that the guard goes through, from bottom pic to the top pic. I actually made 2 playblasts which are down below. This is the bit where the guard drops his items and drives up to the pedestal where the cereal is. The bit that worries me a bit, is the fact that the guard has a box in the middle of his tummy, there's no body movement to make it fall off along with the rest of the items. Now I know it's a cartoon but Lewis says to have it fall anyways. I was gonna have the box fall, when he swerves to go up to the pedestal.
See the box? It's dead center, to have it fall off is....strange isn't it?

This is my first attempt where the guard goes staright into awe. This is the one Lewis preferred, to my surprise. The second is underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment